How To Use:
- Activate the "one-shot" valve
- For use at the end of the day
- Leave the room and close the door
- The nebulisation allows the disinfecting formula to reach difficult or non accessible corners by other means and makes AIRGENE CE suitable for deep clean disinfection of hard to reach areas and also whole walls and floors
- Leave to settle and work
- The next morning enter the room and open the windows to ventilate the room before working
- AIRGENE CE is a product for the airborne disinfection of surfaces of medical devices, for clinical and environmental use
- Total discharge through its “one-shot” valve, which permits nebulization of the content in a single application.
- Synergistic blend of active ingredients, with next-generation quaternary ammonium compounds in combination with adjuvant agents and active extracts of essential oils.
- Free of flammable and toxic ingredients, which permits its use in places where other products cannot be applied.
- Broad spectrum biocide and rapid action against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi and viruses, including coronavirus.
- Eliminates odours caused by bacterial decomposition.
- The nebulisation allows the disinfecting formula to reach difficult or non accessible corners by other means and makes AIRGENE CE suitable for terminal disinfection
- The product fulfils AMS 1452 specifications (SAE AMS 1452; Disinfectant Aircraft, General Purpose) for the use in Aircraft disinfection.
- Product classified as Medical Device, Class IIa
- One 50ml bottle equals one application for a 40 square metre room
- Useful in clinical areas and also waiting rooms to provide a deep clean daily or weekly
BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!!
There is only one AIRGENE CE - Look for the blue circle and cross device
EN 14476 - Influenza A (H1N1)**Surrogated flu virus for lipophilic viruses (Flu, Coronavirus, Ebola, Hepatitis, HIV...)
EN 1276 - Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Enterococcus hirae. EN 13697 - Gram+ (Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae). Gram– (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli). EN 13727 - Gram+ (Staphylococcus aureus, Ente
EN 14348 - Mycobacterium avium, Mycobacterium terrae.
EN 13697 - Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger. EN 13624 - Candida albicans, Aspergillus brasiliensis.